Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Training Hike

So this morning I was trying to decide, am I going to work out with the girls or go hike? I really wanted to hike, trying to get more training in especially while it's coolish, but I usually hang with the girls. Since I couldn't decide, I packed both bags to be ready for either. That's when Chevy texted me and asked if I wanted to hike tonight. Decision made! I texted Lil Debbie and told her I was hiking and she could join, but she never replied.

I ran into Debbie later and she wasn't feeling so hot. She thought her BP was high but didn't want to have it checked, despite my urging. So, it worked out for the best, and Chevy and I hiked the big mountain at TBird. Was 3.69 miles, I was sweaty on the drive home. Was good, but now I'm wiped. Will just work out the rest of the week so my feet will be in good shape for the Picacho Peak hike on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment