Friday, March 16, 2012

Catch Up, Part 1

So, here's the catch up post. I'm going to post my activities up to this point, and hope to post from here forward on a daily basis.

Hiking

- 12/8/11 hiked Deem Hills with Mary TA, Chevy, Micheile, Dolly, and Michelle. Was only about 2 miles but it was beautiful day and hike.

- 1/9/12 Chevy and I hiked at Thunderbird, my first hiking there ever. Was 2+ miles, I was tired and LOVED it! Made me realize I could hike there by myself and feel safe.

- 1/15/12 Debbie, Nancy and I hiked TBird. Nice, easy hike with good friends

- 1/21/12 Debbie, Julie and Will W., their dog Argus and I hiked the big mountain at TBird. Was 4 miles, Julie's "pregnancy trail" and it were windy! Kicked our butts, in a good way, Debbie and I loved it!

- 1/22/12 Debbie, Hunny and I hiked TBird, same trail as with Nancy. Was very nice, my first hike with Hunny in a loooong time.

- 2/4/12 Hiked the Go Jon trail at Cave Creek Recreation Area with Chevy, Stacie and Linra. 6 miles of gorgeous trail that kicked my ass and I was totally proud of myself for this one!

- 2/11/12 Hunny and I hiked TBird, nice hike.

- 2/24/12 Hiked the big mountain at TBird with Chevy, Amy, Linra and Beth (?) We didn't start till 5:45 pm so was dark when we were coming down. Was a great hike!

I think I missed a few, but that will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment