Friday, March 16, 2012

Let's Try Something Different

I've decided I need to move my bod, try something different and not sit on my ass computing, watching TV, or reading all the live-long day. I sit on my ass at work most of the day and I cannot continue in my personal time too.

To that end, I've begun hiking and biking. It's exhilarating. I’m actually enjoying this new, athletic (gasp!) me, and my friends and partners in crime are enjoying it too. SO, this blog is going to be a new start as well, a document of the new path my journey is taking me on. Who knows where it might lead?

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

- JRR Tolkien


No comments:

Post a Comment